Trust • Respect • Communication • Teamwork
Dove Healthcare - Orchard Hills Assisted Living opened in 1999 and is part of a small, local organization based right here in the Chippewa Valley. Our employees appreciate working in a genuine, family atmosphere with positive team members that are committed to providing quality care to the residents. An experienced, full-time leadership team comprised of a Director, Assistant Director, and Registered Nurse – provides continuous support and takes the time to listen to the team. It's our strong focus on customer service and quality improvement that makes our environment enjoyable for both staff and residents.
As an innovative healthcare provider and community partner, we provide compassionate care and service to meet the needs of those who depend on us. We commit to excellence through adherence to high standards, disciplined leadership, and mutual respect for all.
Comprehensive Benefit Package:
• Health Insurance 1st of the Month After Hire (30+ hours/week)
• Dental, Vision, Supplemental, and *Life Insurance Options
• *Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
• Child Care Reimbursement (Up to 20%)
• Tuition Reimbursement (Up to $1,000/year)
• Health Club, Weight Loss, or Gym Membership Reimbursement
• Scholarship Opportunities
• Paid Time Off and Bereavement Pay
• 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
• Employee Assistance and Wellness Program
• Free Yoga Classes
• Employee Recognition and Awards
• Employee Referral Bonus Program
Current Openings at Dove Healthcare - Orchard Hills Assisted Living
View openings at all our locations.
What is a Resident Assistant?
Do I need training?
Get the answers.
The purpose of the Resident Assistant position is to tend to the daily needs of the residents while maintaining their independence, health, and safety. This includes but is not limited to, assisting residents with personal cares, medication administration, meals, activities, housekeeping, and general supervision.
• Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have a high school diploma or GED
Certain training is required; however, if you do not have this training, we will pay for you to go through the classes. All Resident Assistants are required to complete the following upon hire:
• Standard Precautions*
• Medication Administration and Management*
• CBRF Fire Safety**
• First Aide and Choking **
* Must be completed before starting on the floor.
** Must be completed within 60 days of your hire date.
Fill out an application online.
For More Information
Employment Marketing Coordinator
715-723-9348, ext. 1567
Request more information.